Sunday, July 19, 2009

Needle Holders

For the past few days, I have been searching around Etsy for a case for my circular needles. Right now, they are just lying around haphazardly in my little set of drawers in which I store my knitting supplies and I have been thinking how wonderful it would be to have a case to keep them nice and neat. So I am searching Etsy and telling myself that I would spend no more that twenty-five dollars on a hand-made case when it dawned on me: I could damn well make my own. I did sew a gym bag and a pin cushion in junior high, both of which turned out positively lovely I may add. After a quick Google search, I located a site that has 30 free patterns for needle organizers. Huzzah! Now all I have to do is presumably pick out some fabric I love and pray the sewing machine is in working order.

Or I can do one of the No Sew options. Either way, I think I will just do it myself

2 comments:

  1. To which sewing machine are you referring?

    Good about the free patterns!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one that is in this house some where!

    ReplyDelete